Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Kasi Sase  Empty Kasi Sase

Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:02 am
Name: Kasi Sase
Sexuality: straight
fc// (if there's one):
Kasi Sase  Kasi10

Country of Origin: United States
Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): Sandusky, Ohio
Race: white
Skin color: white
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Grey to brown
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115pnds
Body type: Skinny, but athletic legs.

God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Sean

Personality: Kasi is genuinely very bubbly, she enjoys making others smile. She will do anything for her friends, unless they interrupt her sleeping. Kasi loves animals, and wished she could sneak a kitty into camp. Kasi can come off childish, but she’s mature in her own way and when it’s necessary. Most of the time she’s a bubbly, cheery child of Athena hat likes to sleep and read. Kasi loves sleep, she considers it a hobby. When she’s not training, reading, studying or eating she’s usually sleeping (unless a better offer comes along).

Talents: She can touch her tongue to her nose!
Flaws (at least three):
Lack of Common sense
Short short short temper
Puts too much trust into others too quickly
Deathly afraid of spiders
Really enjoys sleeping, and get's mistaken for a child of Hypnos alot.

Weapon (Celestial bronze/Imperial gold): A white painted bronze sword that can be pulled from her back pocket.
Abilities: She has a black ski cap, that when worn she can jump into shadows, although if she's in a shadow and it goes away, she's stuck until the shadow reappears
Powers: She can read minds. Her head is always racing with these thoughts of others, therefor' gives her a headache almost constantly. She never is able to use this to an advantage, mostly just talks to people through their head.
*Never used as an advantage (to know someones move before it's done to her) Kasi also struggles to depict what thoughts are who's , unless she's alone in a room with a minimum of 4-5 people, she cannot tell who's thoughts are who's.

History: Kasi Michelle Sase struggled growing up. Her dad had left her with her mother when she was a baby (of course). She grew up with a mother who didn’t care much for her and she ended up marrying a man who Kasi couldn’t stand. Once the man became abusive to Kasi, she ended up running away at 14. When she made it NYC from Ohio by hitchhiking, Kasi roamed central park. Of course, Kasi was sleepy, but all the running and hiding exhausted her and she needed to find someplace to sleep. She grabbed her blanket and curled up under a bench. A Saytr found her, almost being attacked by a hellhound. The satyr created music, scaring off the hellhound and helped Kasi get to camp.

RP Sample (required for first form): I threw myself up onto my bunk, and laid down. Today was rough, and I needed some sleep. Too many thoughts, and I never could get a hold on who's was who's, at least most of the time. I sighed and closed my eyes, falling deep into sleep.
Notes:

Last edited by Kasi on Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Kasi Sase  Empty Re: Kasi Sase

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:36 pm
Hello rhyolo your friendly neighborhood mod. I dont think we allow mind reading as a power. Also your history seems to be a tad short.
Kasi
Kasi

Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:03 pm
There's high restrictions on her mind reading, (hear's too many thoughts, can't predict who's thoughts are who's unless alone in a room, plus she almost always has a headache) etc. I've never had an issue with it before, I also have not found a rule against it.
Kasi
Kasi

Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Also- edited.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:26 pm
I will confirm the powers with mason.
Als your weapon is it celestial bronze or a bronze painted white? Please elaborate.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:25 pm
Confirmed with mason we are not doing mind reading without apathy links or some other case. Plus athena is more so knowledge rather then psychic mind powers
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://campdemigod.forumotion.com

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:15 pm
approved
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum