Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom
https://www.instagram.com/haley_the_random/

Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate Empty Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:12 pm
Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate B41192ca6e43b8cae9443440d112e740
Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate 1c6a93ed-507f-43aa-affb-817fab5003d4
"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad."— Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate 1358805_orig.jpg

N A M E: Haley Marie Asher. Nicknames include Hales, Blue, Re, and some just call her Asher.

G E N D E R: Female. 

A G E: Nineteen. Born May 10th. 

S E X U A L I T Y: Bi-curious.

P E R S O N A L I T Y:On the outside looking in, Haley is one of the most happy, socially awkward people that you could ever meet. Always saying something goofy, and having a way with words, the girl is the type to almost always have a smile on her face and is not quick to get angered. Having social anxiety is perhaps the reason for her social awkwardness, which causes her to say and do really random things in public. Haley is the type of girl that may come off as a bitch from time to time. She’s blunt and likes to say what’s on her mind - rather it be rude or not. Some may say that the girl is violent, with her outbursts of random, crazy, violent sayings but she probably won't choke you with a marshmellow. However, that's the coverup that she puts on. The truth is, Haley suffers from depression. The girl tends to keep her emotions bottled inside and simply does her best to release them through her training.

Haley is a very loyal person, and will do practically anything for her friends. She doesn't trust or get attached to to many people, so when and if you hurt her, expect her to cut you out of her life completely. A promise means everything, and she will never break one. Her loyalties run deep - often to the point where she finds herself in stick situations. A stubborn, sassy and competitive young woman, Haley does have a few enemies.

She is typically found reading or listening to music. Her hang out spots include the stables, library or woods. Stubborn as they come, she sometimes has trouble accepting things as how they are. She is also very sarcastic and tends to make very dark humored jokes.

The young woman hates drama, gossip, and any other thing of the sort. She can typically be seen hanging out with the guys, because she considers females to much drama. Of course, if you ask her how she is doing, you will receive a ‘great’ and a goofy thumbs up. Not being able to express herself truthfully angers her to no end, though, just like her true feelings, she doesn't let it show. In short, the girl is a half read book. To know her, you must first know the whole story.

F L A W S: Sailors mouth. 
Guarded. 
Overly competitive.
Stubborn. 
Has trust issues.
L I K E S: -Thunderstorms.
-Animals // Dogs and horses are her favorite. 
-Writing // She writes short stories, shitty poetry, and random characters. She has notebooks full of random things she has written. 
-The Ocean // If you ask Haley, the ocean is her happy place. She goes there when things get tough to reset her brain. It may seem crazy, but she believes that the ocean was made for her. If it wasn’t for her powers, she would swear she was a daughter of Posiedon. 
-Music // Some people may consider Haley addicted to music. She is rarely seen not listening to music. Her favorite genre is rock, and just about anything rock related. She’s a sucker for pop-punk bands. 
-She LOVES ethnic foods. Chinese, Japenese, and Mexican are her favorite. 
-The colors black and blue. 
-Cooking & Baking // She likes to make foods for people.-Autumn. 
-Deep conversation. 
-Card games // Mainly spades and poker. 

D I S L I K E S: -Math. 
-Valentines Day // She thinks it’s a waste of time and money, though she has bought one or two people a gift in the past. 
-Roses // They’re cliche. 
-Dishonesty. 
-Large crowds. 
-Hateful people // Bigots, sexisits, homophobes, etc.
-Dresses & skirts. 

Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate 1358805_orig.jpg

Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate YiwK Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate Source Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate UoA8
I don't wanna be this way forever // Keep telling myself that I'll get better // Every time I try, I always stop me // Maybe I'm just scared to be happyP!nk, HappyHaley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate 1358805_orig.jpg

H A I R: Milk chocolate brown // Straight and messy // Usually worn down or in a ponytail. Occasionally braided. 

H E I G H T: Five feet, four inches. 

S K I N_T O N E: Slightly tan. 

E T H N I C I T Y: Caucasian. 

B O D Y_S T R U C T U R E: Fit hourglass. 

S C A R S_T A T T O O S_P I E R C I N G S: -Inch long scar under her knuckle, slightly on the left side of her index finger on her right hand. 
-She also has a scar in the shape of a near perfect triangle on the inside of her right ankle where she fell off a bike and her foot got wrapped in the chain when she was ten.
-Has both ear lobes pierced. 

P E R S O N A L_S T Y L E: For her clothing choice, Haley can typically be found wearing a band t-shirt of some kind, and skinny jeans. A extra hair band as well as her rubber US Army bracelet can be found on her right wrist at all times. She prefers dark colors, and will never be found wearing something pink. Though she despises them, Haley will wear a dress on very special occasions. Her hair is found either worn down or in a ponytail. A leather cord necklace with a dragon pendant wrapped around a crystal can be found around her neck at all times. Her drawstring bag, a gift from her mother, Hecate, is typically found hanging from one shoulder. For footwear, she typically wears combat boots or converse. She doesn't particularly care for make-up, though she will wear mascara.

P L A C E_O F_B I R T H: Lake Lure, North Carolina, USA. 

M O R T A L_P A R E N T: Christopher Asher // Mechanic // Age 47. 

G O D L Y_P A R E NT: Hecate. 

A B I L I T I E S: -Can hear, see, and talk to ghosts. 
-Can sense any poisonous plant nearby. 
-Due to Hecates control over darkness, Haley can see in the dark. 
-Potion Brewing/Creation: Through reading various potion books and doing some experimenting Haley is a master at brewing certain potions. She sells them for profits around school.
-Laughing potion: takes fifteen minutes to make. Puts the drinker into a fit of hysterical laughter for an hour. Green in color. Side effects include laughing. 

-Love potion: takes a week to make, and lasts for two weeks. Red in color. The drinker will fall in to a deep infatuation with the first person they see after drinking the potion. Side effects include two hundred missed calls, sweet texts that make you want to puke, theft of all your hoodies and an annoying human pet that won't leave your side for a full fourteen days. 

-Calming potion: Takes two days to make, lasts for eight hours. Clear in color. Drinker will experience a calming effect that will eventually result in a blissful, light sleep. This potion helps to calm a person's nerves after a trauma or before a test. It won't make you forget what is making you upset, but rather help you to handle it in a way that doesn't appear to be a mental break down. Perfect for people with anxiety. 

Truth potion: Two weeks creation process, lasts until all three questions are answered, and appears a milky white in color. The drinker of this potion will have to answer three questions completely honest. Choose your questions wisely. 

Puking potion: Three hours creation time; lasts fifteen minutes. Appears orange in color, and produces a foul odor that is usually compared to that of gym socks. Anyone who drinks this potion will experience uncontrolled vomiting for a full fifteen minutes immediately after drinking it.

Energy potion: Takes one day to make, lasts for three days. Blue in color. Effects include absolutely no sleep for a full seventy-two hours. After the effects wear off, this potion will cause the drinker to sleep for a full three days afterward.

(Though all of these potions have their certain colors, all of them are nearly tasteless. Some people may experience a slight after taste of strawberries from the love potion, lemons from the energy potion, etc. These are the potions that Haley specializes in, and are guaranteed to work. If you need a different potion made, you are more than welcome to ask. However the price may be high, and it will take a while to make through a hectic process of trial and error.)

P O W E R S: -Thanks to her mother, Haley has a power known as Mist Manipulation, meaning that she controls the veil between the mundane and mythical worlds. For example, the young woman can make herself seem closer or further from you. She can also manipulate articles of clothing, hair color, and the features of someone's face. She can disguise objects, create new objects, or make them disappear completely from view. Haley can basically make you see what she wants. She can manipulate the mist for three posts, with a cooldown of four. 

-Due to Hecate's affiliation with her torches, Haley can throw fire from her hands.The fire is 250 degrees Fahrenheit. She can create the fire for three posts, with a cool down of five. 

-Shadow travel // Haley can travel up to twenty miles away from her current location when shadow traveling. She can take up to two people with her when doing so. This lasts for one post, and requires a cooldown of eight. 

-Necromancy // Haley can summon three ghost warriors to fight at her side. You can kill them by stabbing them in the heart or slicing off their heads. No matter how many she calls to her aid, this power only lasts for three posts, with a cooldown of five.

P E T S: A white Samoyed named Nala. 

H I S T O R Y:Haley was left on the doorstep of her father's house nine months after a one night stand with Hecate. The man wasn't sure how to act to the brief note telling him to take care of the child, or his to explain this all to his girlfriend, Sarah. However, he didn't feel right handing her over to get tossed around in the foster care system, so he began to care for her; Sarah wasn't particularly pleased about the news, but went along with his decision. Four months after Haley arrived on their doorstep, the happy couple was married. 

Haley's early childhood was normal enough. She was made a big sister at the ages of four and five. She started elementary school at the age of five as well. At school, she found her love for books. It was clear that the little girl had an active imagination, as she loved to tell stories to her class. Her grades were good, she was happy. All of her life, Haley had seen strange things. However, around the age of eight, these things became more prominent. 

She started to see monsters on the playground, and ghosts at the mall. When she first started seeing ghosts, she didn't realize that these people were invisible to everyone else, not that they were dead. Little Haley would talk to these ghosts in public, causing her to get questionable looks from her family, teachers, and strangers. At the age of nine, one of the teachers suggested that she speak to the school counselor, as it was a little out of the normal to still have imaginary friends at this age. Haley didn't completely understand why she was being made to talk to someone, but she went along with a few sessions. She gathered quickly what was going on, however, and stopped talking about what she saw in public a little after six months of seeing a counselor. Hearing the teachers talk to her parents about seeing things that ‘weren't there' started to make her think something was wrong with her.

At the age of eleven, Haley began to be bullied by the other kids. They had no basis for doing so - just the normal elementary school stuff. The children wanted someone to make fun of, and she just so happened to be the victim. This caused her to be an outsider, and pull away from most of the other children. She continued to see ghosts and mythological things as well.  Centaurs running across the fields; Cyclopes walking the streets. 

At the age of eleven, she also made a new friend - Kevin. Over a years time, she and Kevin grew close, sharing secrets and laughing together in the back of the class. Haley even told the boy about the things that she seen. For the first time in a long time, Kevin was the only person that didn't think she was crazy. However, the other children were mean to Kevin as well. He was a quiet guy, and therefore he was different; the kids didn't like different. When Haley turned twelve, Kevin started acting strange. It was like he was on high alert, always looking out for something or someone. He hardly spoke anymore. He and Haley grew distant. Two months after her twelfth birthday, a hellhound tried to attack her. Kevin defended her, but tried to act as if nothing happened after they had gotten to safety. Haley wasn't about to stand for it. She kept pressuring her friend until he gave her the information that she wanted. At first, Haley thought he was insane, but as she took the time to piece together the strange parts of her life with the new information, the more it made sense. Kevin proceeded to explain this to her parents as well. The decision to send her to Camp Half Blood was unanimous. 

She packed her bags and was sent to CHB that school year where she was given a place to stay. It was nice to have a place to go to with people who were like her, but it took some time to get used to. Her first two years at CHB, she just attended the camp only for the summer. She wanted to try and get the normal high school experience. High School turned out to be a nightmare for her. The kids got meaner, the monsters still tried to attack, putting everyone that she was around in danger. She began to blame herself for small things at first; nothing she did anymore was right. She wasn't happy with her appearance or personality, and kept trying to change herself. It seemed like no matter where she went, she never fit in, not even at OA. She has opted into being a year round student this year. 

If you asked her, she wouldn't be able to tell you what went wrong to make her feel the way she does. There wasn't any major childhood trauma or anything else of the sort. She tried making friends at OA, only to fail over and over. She was awkward, and always seemed to say the wrong thing. By the age of fifteen she had all but completely isolated herself from the world. The only friends she needed were her music, books and pens. She channeled her frustration and sadness into her training, staying in the practice arena for hours at a time. More often than not, Haley came back to the Hecate Cabin with bruises and cuts everywhere. She aimed to try and be the best at something; swordsmanship and hand to hand combat seemed to be two things that it was good to be good at. 

To this day, Haley still isolates herself, though she is trying to be more outgoing. So far, it only seems to work 10% of the time.

N O T E S: -Color code is #00fffc. 
-Faceclaim is Maia Mitchell. 

-Owns a drawstring bag that holds an infinite number of items. All items must be able to fit in the bag, however.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate Empty Re: Haley Marie Asher // Daughter of Hecate

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:16 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum