Greek Gods Demigods and Monsters

All about the Greek gods. Who's your godly parent? Will you chose to join a hunt?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Message to Flops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Message to Flops   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:17 am

Sorry we sent you on a rescue quest without your permission. We will give u a reward when your done if you finish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campdemigod.forumotion.com
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

PostSubject: Re: Message to Flops   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:19 am

Chiron wrote:
Sorry we sent you on a rescue quest without your permission. We will give u a reward when your done if you finish.

ohhhhhh, lol i saw the quest and was like wha???? XD no problem! I will be glad to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message to Flops   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:20 am

well um u know u will be brainwashed to think you are on their side untill you spot hephbeetle8.if you spot him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campdemigod.forumotion.com
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

PostSubject: Re: Message to Flops   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:20 am

Chiron wrote:
well um u know u will be brainwashed to think you are on their side untill you spot hephbeetle8.if you spot him.

what! fine........... =/ But, if Jason is brainwashing me with music i might accidently while brainwashed unchant myself. I have equal power to jason so it could accidently go when iam under the brainwash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JasonCoudray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message to Flops   Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:22 am

ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

what! fine........... =/ But, if Jason is brainwashing me with music i might accidently while brainwashed unchant myself. I have equal power to jason so it could accidently go when iam under the brainwash.

Uh uh, you USED to have equal power. When you broke your lyre, I got in A LOT of practice, so I'm superior.
Plus I got double Apollo power. 1) Child of Apollo. 2) Apollo's Top Hunter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ

PostSubject: Re: Message to Flops   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:27 am

JasonCoudray wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

Uh uh, you USED to have equal power. When you broke your lyre, I got in A LOT of practice, so I'm superior.

fair point, but that is only with the lyre, soooooooo as long as the only instrument iam near is a lyre ill be as brainwashed and clueless as a normal brainwashed person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PercyDiAngelo

PostSubject: Re: Message to Flops   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:29 am

JasonCoudray wrote:
ΦΛΟΠΣΤΡ wrote:
Chiron wrote:

I'm Apollo's second best hunter. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to Flops   

Back to top Go down

Message to Flops
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1