Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Charles Empty Charles

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:24 am
Name: Charles Phuntam
Sexuality: Asexual(for now)

Personality: Charles is a bit cynical and jaded for his age. He can come off as boujee because of his background. He is used to some of the finer things and life and acts like a shrewd and strict business man. But, if you manage to get close to him he will be loyal to you but never show that he really likes you. He will silently care about you from a distance.
Flaws (three or more): Strict, Small, Quick tempered.
Eye color: One blue, One purple(covered by an eyepatch.)
Hair description: Short black hair hanging down to his ears
Height: 4’6’’
Skin tone: Pale white
Ethnicity: Britich Caucasian
Body structure: Short and frail looking
Other details?:

Place of Birth (city, state, country): London, Britain
Mortal Parent: Robert Phuntam
God Parent: Hebe
Abilities (doesn't use energy to do): Slow aging(longevity)
Powers (uses energy to do):
He can conjure up one cup of nectar or one square of ambrosia at will, making his purple eye glow. He can do this once every 20 posts.
Pets (if any):
Weapons: He has a Celestial Bronze cane he always carries around.

History (four sentences or more): Charle was born in 1875 London to the very wealthy, Earl Robert Phuntom. He had been raised and groomed to inherit his father’s fortune and role, almost like a dog. He had been abused in the process, even being branded on his back, marking him a member of a secret society now long gone. Otherwise, he grew up in the lap of luxury, that was untill his father was assasinated when he turned 12. For fear there would be no heir to the family business, he would flee to america, waiting to return to london untill he was ready. He would find himself checked into the lotus hotel until he turned 13 in his time. A satyr had come to retrieve him and explained to him how much time had passed and how he was a demigod. Afterward he would have followed him to camp and would still be confused to this day about certain concepts.
Notes:
Code:
Charles Phuntam[i](Rhyolo)[/i]
Kasi
Kasi

Charles Empty Re: Charles

Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:18 pm
How does summoning nectar and ambrosia pertain to the goddess of aging and youth? Gimmie what you're thinking around this character, so I can follow how your powers apply.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:30 pm
Hebe used to be the server of nectar and abrosia to the olypmpians before she was married off to heracles so i thought its would be interesting since she is lesser known for that.
Kasi
Kasi

Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:50 pm
Sweet, I like the idea. Approved!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum