Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Underworld and magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Underworld and magic

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:33 am
Addison gritted her teeth. “I’m not mad.... frustrated yes, but not mad.” She replied to Rhyolo. Addison sat down on the ground, allowing the dirt to stain her black leggings, “Frustrated....... yes” Addison said again, scrunching her eyebrows. “But you can’t control how you powers affect everyone, especially if you’re focused on getting rid of a monster” Addie gave Rhyolo a half sympathetic smile.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:13 am
"Yeah, at that point my protective insitincts kicked in. As a child of hades death can follow you and those who are close, but I do my best to protect the peoplethat don't just avoid me. And am i right guessing you were frustrated that you didn't get to fight the monster? " he smiled back to her as he rubbed the back of his head. There were spots going in and out of his vision but he would ignore them for now.
Kasi
Kasi

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:42 am
Addie raised her eyebrows and smiled again, "Maybe...." she said with a laugh. She was feeling much better after her emotional rollercoaster, she looked at Rhyolo again. Admiring his white hair and red eyes, she lifted her hand to almost touch his hair, but decided against it and snapped her hand right back. "Anywho... I'm glad we didn't die, so that's always a positive for today." Addie's grin got bigger, making her purple eyes sparkle.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:12 am
Rhyolo would smile to addie as she gave him a wide grin. He would look to her eyes and see them sparkle. The hades kid would have stared at them so intently that he didn't notice her hand move toward him and back. He would chuckle and grin at her back as his eyes would close. "Guess so." Something in rhyolo would tell him he was going to be close to the girl he was talking to. Maybe it was that smile and those eyes that made him want to protect her.
Kasi
Kasi

Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:21 am
Addie tiptoed over to her knives that laid on the ground, and stuck them back into the holsters under her cardigan. Then she walked over to the log she was sitting at before the monster came, and sat herself down again. She began putting her blonde hair into a messy bun on the top of her head. "What next new friend?" she asked with a smile. "Unless you're busy, I'll go play with some spells or something?" she questioned, she wasn't quite ready to leave Rhyolo yet as she was having fun. Ironically he's way taller than her, which might make Addie uncomfortable, but she was doing just fine. She enjoyed the company.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:58 am
The child of the underworld would think for a couple moments as tried to remember anything he had to do. He would then smile and shrug as he looked to the shorter girl as he continued to sit. "I don't know. I have nothing to do today though. So we can hang out."
Kasi
Kasi

Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:40 am
Addison shrugged, unsure what to do next. She looked around the forest, taking in a deep breath. "I do know I would like to change" she motioned for all of the dirt that was on her black leggings. "I just would prefer not walking around camp this dirty, I'll get nasty looks from the Aphrodite cabin, and I don't want to deal with it" she said with a laugh. "Anywho, Ill change and then what's next?"
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:22 am
Rhyolo would look to her and shrug as he didn't have anything in mind for them to do. He would think for a moment before his stomach would growl loudly. He then had an idea. "How about we get something to eat? In or out of camp? And i can just shadow travel you to your cabin to change so it can be faster."
Kasi
Kasi

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 pm
Addison took a large leap off of the log, and brushed out her shirt and some of the dry dirt on her pants. Addison looked up at Rhyolo, and shrugged, "Why not?" She said with a smile. "So how does this whole shadow traveling work? Is it like me teleporting? I can just teleport to my cabin, but I've never had the opportunity to shadow travel before..." She said excitedly, "But i want to try!"
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:58 pm
"It is more so like melting into the shadows and speeding through them as fast as light. Warning it can deal mental damage if not mentally prepared. But i think you can handle it. Also are we eating in camp or outside of camp?" he would look to her as he began to stretch and smile.
Kasi
Kasi

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:24 pm
"hmmmmm Camp barbaque or actual pizza? I vote actual pizza with NOOOO olives" Addison said with a laugh. The camp really only served pizza with olives and if you didn't want t olives you had to pick it off. Addie was in the moot for a double meat pizza. As Addie thought about the food, her mouth watered and her stomach grumbled quite loudly. "I guess I'm pretty hungry, so any pizza place in Long Island sounds good to me!"
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:29 pm
Rhyolo would smile as he nodded and offered his hamd out to her. "Ok then, we get you to your cabin to change and then we head out of camp to eat. That sound like a plan to you? I know this great spot that taste good and ran by a former camper."
Kasi
Kasi

Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:34 am
Addison grabbed Rhyolo's hand, her face turning a bit red as she did so. "Thank you, and that sounds excellent. lets go!"
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:46 am
Rhyolo would smile as he then laughs a bit. He would then would step forward as they would melt into the shadows, traveling to the cabins.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum