Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom
https://www.instagram.com/haley_the_random/

Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales // Daughter of Aphrodite  Empty Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales // Daughter of Aphrodite

Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:05 pm
Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales // Daughter of Aphrodite  Fc0c09f5022d94652b1893a212c84c75
Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales // Daughter of Aphrodite  C252f973-8c5a-4076-9c65-156a1f37c74f
Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales // Daughter of Aphrodite  CLH066F

N A  M E: Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales. Nicknames include Jay, Ara, Bella, Baby Girl, Kitten, etc.

G E N D E R: Female.

A G E: Nineteen.

S E X U A L I T Y: Bisexual. Leans slightly more towards males.

P E R S O N A L I T Y: Sarcastic → Strong-Willed → Blunt → Impulsive → Devious → Determined → Flirtatious → Easygoing → Curious → Possessive → Manipulative

F L A W S: -Easily jealous
-Twofaced.
-Vengeful.
-Spiteful.

L I K E S: -Her favorite dish of all time is Paella. She also loves pork tacos.
-Spicy foods.
-Roses.
-Giving makeovers.
-Dancing (She can do the tango and the salsa like no ones business).
-Tequila.
-The color red.
-Warm weather.
-Physical affection. She’s a hugger, a kisser, and an all around touchy-feely person.

D I S L I K E S: -Messy people
-Sour foods.
-Cold weather.
-Impatient people.
-Her make up being messed up.

E Y E_C O L O R: Brown.

H A I R: Dark Brown // Naturally wavy, usually straightened // Styled into ponytails, braids, messy buns and everything in between.

H E I G H T: Five feet, five inches.

S K I N_T O N E: Deep tan.

E T H N I C I T Y: Latina (Spanish and Mexican descent).

B O D Y_S T R U C T U R E: Hourglass.

S C A R S_T A T T O O S_P I E R C I N G S: -Geometric lotus tattoo on her left side.
-Has double piercings on both earlobes.
-Industrial piercing in her right ear.

P E R S O N A L_S T Y L E: Provocatively Classy || High Heels, Sparkly items, Silver jewelry, short skirts and shorts, crop tops, tank tops, designer handbags, high waisted jeans, sweaters, tights, form fitting dresses, etc.

Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales // Daughter of Aphrodite  161972

P L A C E_O F_B I R T H: Miami, Florida, USA.

M O R T A L_P A R E N T: Selina Camille Mendoza-Rosales & Alejandro Luis Mendoza-Rosales.

G O D_P A R E N T: Aphrodite.

A B I L I T I E S: -Speaks fluent French.
-Wherever she goes, flowers spring into bloom and grow faster than they normally would. She can’t control this.

P O W E R S: -Can give someone the gift of beauty for one day. For one day, Jade can make you acne, scar, and frizzy haired free. All you have to do is say the word. She can only do this to one person per day.
-Jade can also curse you with being ugly. Cyst Acne, scars galore - you name it. This curse lasts for three days, and she can only curse someone once every three days.
-Just like her mother, Jade can also control feelings of love, lust and desire. She can manipulate up to five peoples emotions at a time. This power lasts for five posts with a cooldown of eight..

P E T S: Owns a white Himilayan cat named Snow. She’s a slightly chonky and a superb floof.

H I S T O R Y: -Left a fire station the day she was born, Jade was put into foster care and adopted four months later by the Mendoza-Rosales family. She was the only adopted child out of five children. She has four older brothers. Alexander (27), Alejandro Jr (25), Chrisian (23) and Miguel (21).
-Her owns his own restaurant called ’La Cocina de mi Abuela’. The restaurant offers traditional mexican and spanish dishes, as well as some that are not so traditional. This is where she spent most of her time growing up.
-Met a Satyr at age twelve. Went to CHB two months before her thirteenth birthday and was claimed.

N O T E S: Faceclaim is Madison Beer. Color code is #FF8BF7
-Speaks fluent French, Spanish, and English.
-Her favorite weapons to use are her throwing knives, though she will use a sword. 

C O D E:
Code:
Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales [i](HaleyTheRandom)[/i]
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales // Daughter of Aphrodite  Empty Re: Jade Arabella Mendoza-Rosales // Daughter of Aphrodite

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:55 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum