Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Come RP with me! Empty Come RP with me!

Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:59 am
Kasi
Daughter of Athena

Come RP with me! Kasi10Come RP with me! Kasi_h10Come RP with me! Nicole13

Kasi is genuinely very bubbly, she enjoys making others smile. She will do anything for her friends, unless they interrupt her sleeping. Kasi loves animals, and wished she could sneak a kitty into camp. Kasi can come off childish, but she’s mature in her own way and when it’s necessary. Most of the time she’s a bubbly, cheery child of Athena that likes to sleep and read. Kasi loves sleep, she considers it a hobby. When she’s not training, reading, studying or eating she’s usually sleeping (unless a better offer comes along).But, she's still wise, being a daughter of Athena. She's mentally strong, and tries her hardest to prove herself. She also is able to read a characters mind. She's unable to do it to her advantage (such as know you're going to stab her in the stomach before you actually do it), but she can know a few things about someone before meeting them. Such as their name, who their parent is, and what they are thinking at that moment.

Addison (Addie)
Daughter of Hecate

Come RP with me! Addiso10Come RP with me! Addie10Come RP with me! Addiso12

Addie is very short, and she always hears about how short she is and it drives her nuts. Because of her shortness she has a short temper on certain things and comes off with a strong exterior. She will only pick a fight if someone picks one with her, but normally she's not aggressive as she comes off to be. Once someone gets to know her, they realize how adorable she really is and how much fun she is to be around. In her exterior, she's awkward, tries to fit-in to whats going on, and keeps herself on guard at all times. In her interior, when she lets her walls down, she's cute, and comes off with really sweet and adorable.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum