Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AvaVita
AvaVita

A new begining Empty A new begining

Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:05 am
Lucy was sitting by the beach looking at the waves as the red leafs fell around her. She was taking a break from her usual training rutin to just relax and maybe chat with someone. She was wearing the camp t-shirt and her usual black skirt with shorts beneath. Her hair was up in a ponytail and the girl had a small smile on her face looking around. She was playing with some snow in her hand just watching the crystals thinking about a competition she would enter around Christmas time. It was a rather big one, so she would need to make some sort of arrangement with training. Maybe they could make a small gymnastic hall? She was sure her mother and father could pay for it at least, money had after all never been an issue. Frowning sligtly she started to stretch a bit continuing to mull over what she needed to do. 

She could do one of the new tricks she løearned or she could play it safe wich would probably resulting in top 10, but if she put her all and gambled a little she could reach the goal. "Mmh, gamble or not" she spoke out loud her voice soft. Pulling herself up she went down into the bridge and stretched that way. She was so lost in her thought trying to come up with the best solution for the act she would make that she didn't even notice that someone was on the beach. Sometimes Lucy was just too dense to notice people, especially when she was training or stretching. One could probably sneak up to her with ease and scare the living shit out of her.
Jinjaku
Jinjaku

A new begining Empty Re: A new begining

Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:34 am
Jin was relaxing at the beach, he had only arrived last night after a run in with a few hellhounds that had chased him and his satyr guide Tomas. It had been a long journey, after saying goodbye to Jase, he and Tomas had been pursued until they had reached the camp, it was luck that they had managed to make it that far and kill a hellhound before crossing the barrier making it impossible for the remaining hellhounds to attack them any further.

So here he was relaxing on the beach at a time most would consider crazy to be up by, he was in his thoughts when he spotted a girl, we wasn’t too sure on her age and wouldn’t want to assume, so he left it at that but he noticed that she was engrossed in whatever she was doing as she had yet to notice him despite the fact that he had been laying down not too far from her. Seeing her stretches, he assumed she was a gymnast because he didnt know anyone else who were that flexible without a history of gymnastics.

Clearing his throat, Jin waited for the girl to notice him before she accidentally trampled on him while doing a flip or something.
Kasi
Kasi

Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:40 am
Addison skipped lightly down to the edge of the water, she had taken her shoes off at her cabin and was wandering the camp barefoot. She smiled lightly as she felt the cold water touch her toes. She gracefully left the water behind, and examined her surrounds. There was a pretty red-headed girl, playing with what it looked to be snow. There was also a boy watching, examining what was going on around him. Other than that, there were no other campers at the beach.
Addie straightened her camp shirt, and fixed her lavender and black skirt underneath. She wasn't much for socializing, but she felt the need to talk to someone, anyone that wasn't a child of Hecate. She took a deep breath and began walking towards the boy and the girl. She didn't know who she was going to speak to first, or how she was going to speak. But they were all campers, usually they were pretty nice. She had been here for almost a year, she had made some friends, but the more the merrier, right?
AvaVita
AvaVita

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:02 am
Blinking once, then twice she heard some noise and let her eyes fall down at a boy. She turned her body towards him and smiled scratching her cheek. She had thought she was alone, but oh was she wrong. Wondering if she should start up a conversation she looked him over, she was pretty sure she hadn't seen him around before and if he was new well she should get to know more people anyway. "Hey, you new here, right? I'm Lucy" her eyes turned towards the sea as she sat down beside him. How could she, like not have seen him?

Before she could pounder more on that she noticed or rather heard someone else and she turned towards the sound frowning slightly, she was surprised enough about the boy being here at this hour, but another camper. Shaking her head lightly she smiled and wawed at the girl, it was after all politely to greet other people even if you didn't know them. Her eyes went back to the boy again hoping that he hadn't been watching the whole time, she found it somewhat awkward to think she had been that lost in her thoughts.
Jinjaku
Jinjaku

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:45 am
Grinning slightly at her reaction, Jin watched as emotions flittered through her face at light speed showing her embarrassment, he could almost hear her thought process. Grinning once again at the thought of it, he gazed as she looked down at him, introducing herself.

He then watched as the girl now known as Lucy sat down right beside him, raising an eyebrow, seeing as the girl avoided looking in his direction any further, which was fine with him. The silence between them stretched, as Jin knew she was waiting on a response but felt too embarrassed to speak out again. Sighing Jin introduced himself. “I guess it’s nice to meet you too. I’m Jin by the way.”

As he finished his introduction, he noticed that she was waving at someone, looking in the direction she waved at he spotted another camper, it was another girl, she was petite in build with light blonde hair, she seemed like she couldn’t harm a fly as she skipped along the edge of the water.

His gaze followed her as she strolled towards him and Lucy. “Do you know who she is?” Jin drawled out before yawning.
Kasi
Kasi

Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:10 pm
Addison wandered slowly towards the group. She stared awkwardly at the two for a moment, looking from the boy to the girl and back again. She tried to stand tall, but being 4 foot 9 didn’t help her case. “Um..” she said as she approached the two. “I’m uh… Addison… or um Addie.”
Addie stopped talking for a moment, her light purple eyes scanning the two again. I’m so freaking awkward, my gods. “Have you guys been at camp long..?” At least that sentence didn’t sound so awkward and stupid.
AvaVita
AvaVita

Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:24 pm
Shifting a bit she nodded and smiled "yeah, nice to meet you Jin" her blue eyes went over to the girl as she shook her head "Nah, not really" she looked back at him before smiling to Addie "Hello, I'm Lucy, been her for some time" she said feeling more relaxed now that she got over her embossment. Her eyes settled on the sea and the calming waves. "Ne, it may be rude to ask, but who is your godly parent? Mine is Khione, goddess of snow and winter" signing she kept a relaxed posture, she was pretty sure neither of them would bite to hard at the moment and they where campers after all.
Jinjaku
Jinjaku

Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:24 pm
"Hn" Jin grunted out showing he had heard her words. His eyes gazing up as the clouds drifted lazily across the blue sky. His attention was brought back to earth however once the girl who he had spied walking along the edge of the beach was a lot closer now, in fact she was practically standing in front of them as she introduced herself rather awkwardly he noticed.

Godly parent huh. "You said your godly parent was Khione, hows that like? he questioned while wondering if she were an only child like he was or did she have other siblings. Mulling over on whether he should answer the question, he thought why not before speaking. "My godly parent is Oiyzs, she's not well known but shes the Goddess of Misery and Suffering so yeah. Jin said fading off towards the end as he knew his mother wasn't winning any brownie points but he loved her all the same.
Kasi
Kasi

Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:31 pm
Addison stared at the two, she still stood awkwardly in front them, until finally she sat down next to the boy. "My parent is Hecate the goddess of witchcraft and other things....." Addison bit her lip afterward, and looked away from the two. She really hoped they didn't consider her a witch or anything, she didn't want to start a fight with possible new friends. Although, camp half blood was alot more welcoming to her abilities rather than anywhere else in the mortal world. She looked back up at the two, and blinked her purple eyes awaiting a response.
AvaVita
AvaVita

Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:46 pm
"mmh, being her daughter, I guess it has its perk with the cold and all that but didn't know much about my parents before I came here, was in a foster home~" she shrugged before nodding "Misery and suffering..." she tapped her chin "oh well, I guess we share cabin then, the gods and goddesses who are lesser-known get to share a cabin together, yey" her tone was somewhat ironic, but her smile was genuine. Another nod before she turned her gaze quickly to Addie. "Hecta, mmh so spells and witchcraft, sounds like fun" she thought about her words next, because it looked like she would be the one to lead the most in this socializing. "So, I guess we are all minor demigods" she winked at them both. 

She didn't know quite why, but at the very time she felt relaxed, maybe it was Addie's awkwardness or Jin's aloofness that made her relax, but she found it nice to joke around a bit.
Jinjaku
Jinjaku

Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:16 pm
Nodding his head, he understood what she meant, bouncing around orphanages himself he knew what it felt like to not know your parents and how after a while you kind of give up on really wanting to know who they were. "Yeah misery and suffering, its no wonder I love depressing stuff I didn't stand a chance, Jin joked lightly surprising even himself, but yeah I guess your right, us minor kids got to stick together.

Huh well, would you look at that we're pretty much the three amigos, A child of Khione, Oiyzs and Hecate, that sounds like a bar joke, well I guess it's nice to meet ya Addison, Lucy. Jin said waving slightly with a grin on his face. Despite not knowing it, Jin found himself relaxing, something he hadn't been able to do as he got here, hence the reason he was at the beach so early by himself earlier.

"Looks like we just created a club, all we need now is a clubhouse and a club name, I say the Golden trio, whos with me." Jin didn't know why but he was now in a jovial mood, cracking jokes like these, it was weird as he had never been one to crack jokes nor talk for as long as he had been.
Kasi
Kasi

Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am
Addie smiled at Jin and Lucy. She was glad she confronted them, they were nice. She felt her shoulders drop as she relaxed a bit more. She straightened herself out on the sand, pulling down her skirt and fixing her camp shirt. She squeezed the sand between her toes as Jin spoke.
She let out a high pitch giggle, “A club?” she questioned, “I don’t know about club, but you um… you guys are cool though. Lucy… you’re cool… get it?” Gods, I hate myself Addie laughed at herself.

AvaVita
AvaVita

Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:46 pm
She gave him an odd look, "you don't seem very depressing , but I guess bad jokes are a bit depressing though" she smirked at them finding the jokes horrible bad, but somewhat funny. Her eyes seemed to sparkle a bit "Indeed, who would have thought, three children of goddesses who are all a bit of an outcast because of what they stand for~" she tapped her chin as if she was thinking. "This has to be a really bad bar joke Jin" she let go of a little chuckle

When Jin came with the next thing she couldn't help to laugh. "A club!?.." taking a few more breath she calmed her self somewhat down. "And you want uss to be the golden trio, where did that come from?" Shaking her head she settled for a smile, but of course, it didn't stay long when Addie jumped on. Lucy manged to look absolutely calm for a few moments "why thank you Addie, I too like me and my coolness" she even winked at the girl before starting to laugh. Keeping a mask was after all tiring and she had already ruined the belief that she was a calm and collected person so she let herself be herself and laughed somewhat freely. Her eyes shined as she continued to laugh and she was only able to stop when she tried really hard and of course didn't look at the others. "I can't believe you guys and your studied jokes" she mumbled under her breath.

OOC: it's on the phone so I hope it's not to short or messy, but I just had to answer even if my mobile net sucks and I have no normal internet
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum