Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Underworld and magic Empty Underworld and magic

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:19 pm
Rhyolo would have been taking a nap in the forest, with a manga book over his face. He had fallen asleep reading it a while ago and no one had bothered him since. He had gone into the forest to get some peace and quiet and catch up on some reading. The young prince of the underworld could have used his cabin since he was currently the only one there, since another sibling moved out, but he liked nature a bit better when it came to reading.
Kasi
Kasi

Underworld and magic Empty Re: Underworld and magic

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35 pm
Addison walked along the trail in the forest. She looked down at her lava set colored shoes that matched her eyes. As she looked up again, she saw someone...reading? She wasn’t quite sure as he was laying with a book on his face. As Addison got closer, she realized he was reading a manga. Interesting... “Er.... are you alive?” She asked the sleeping boy curiously. She debated taking out some reviving potion, but she was new at it and it probably didn’t work. She slowly but surely poked the boy in the shoulder... “hello...?”

Ooc: normally she’s in pink but I’m on a phone!
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:07 pm
Rhyolo would have awoken as he heard another voice besides his own in his head. The white haired demigod would have slowly opened his eyes as he realized he had left the book over his face, blocking his vision. He would then us his hand to remove the book and look toward the female in front of him with his blood red eyes. He would note that the distance between them wasn't much as she was close enough to poke him in his shoulder. "Yes I am alive, so you don't have to poke me kid." He smirks a bit as he then closes his manga and sets it down as he looks at her.
Kasi
Kasi

Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:06 pm
Addison backed away from the white haired guy and flared her nostrils. “I’m not a kid..” she snapped. Addison then rolled her purple eyes, realizing if the boy stood he was two inches away from being a foot taller than her. Addison gritted her teeth, not wanting this conversation to be about her height. Between gritted teeth Addison spoke again “I’m fifteen, definitely not a child.”
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:45 pm
Rhyolo would chuckle and laugh a bit more as he looked to her. "Adorable. But you are still a kid, last time I checked 15 was till under 18. Also your height and admittedly cut pouting doesn't help your case sweetheart." He then stood up as he now was a whole 2 feet taller than her. "Anywho, what brings you out to this part of the woods? Not many people venture out this deep."
Kasi
Kasi

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:07 am
“Still.... older than a child....” Addison tried her hardest not to let her face twitch. She closed her eyes for a moment, breathing to slow her heart rate. She felt the psi energy swarming around her handi hopeing that the boy-man didn’t see it. She shook her right hand awkwardly trying to get the light out, when it disappeared as quickly as it came, Addison looked up again. “Er....” she really looked up as he was pretty tall, “I’m short, I get it” she said much louder than anticipated. “And I enjoy the... quiet, I guess.”
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:15 am
"Hey look. I guess your height is a sore subject so I won't bring it up if i can moving on. As for your reason gor being here, its seems pretty standard. I'm here for the same reason, plus i like here better than my cabin." Rhyolo would shudder a bit as he thinks to it. He had already noticed the ball of energy that gleamed in her hand while he joked with her a bit. He was guessing that was actual light and she was an apollo kid, or it was magic and she was a hecate kid.
Kasi
Kasi

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:23 am
Addison examined his white hair, and his red eyes. There is only a few kids that would have red eyes as a camper, Ares maybe? Or Hades possibly? But he can’t be... Addison shook her thoughts away. “It’s just something I’ve heard way too much, so yes a sore subject indeed.” Addison walked over to a large log that was close enough and large enough to sit on. She sat her petite self on the wood, getting comfortable. She took in the sounds of nature for a moment, loving the melody that played from the noise. “Since I haven’t seen you around, I’m Addie by the way. Daughter of Hecate. You mentioned this is better than your cabin,.... which is?”
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:33 am
Rhyolo would internally pat himself on the back on deducing her god parent. Once she would ask his he would smirk as he then disappears into the shadows. He then resurfaces right next to her on the log as chuckles. "You are looking at the prince of the underworld."
Kasi
Kasi

Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:10 am
Addison cocked her head to her left, and scrunched her eyebrows. "I thought that was that Nico kid from however long ago...?" she questioned the man/boy, who still hadn't provided her with his name. He can't be a Hades kid, they're still banned. If Hades wanted to follow the rules anyways. But he was the only one who technically did back when there were a few big three's running around. "So....how does. erm...that even.... make sense?" she questioned him again.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:22 am
"Simple really. I am his brother, or half brother. As for nico, he moved out a while ago and is out of camp with Will Solace. But i probably should have said a prince of the underworld. My name is Rhyolo by the way, cabin leader for cabin 13." rhyolo then shrugged as he started to explain how he came to exist. " I was unclaimed and kept hidden untill the agreement came into place. Hades did break the rule but didn't claim me until it was safe. Nico and Hazel were different cases."
Kasi
Kasi

Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:43 am
Addison dragged the tip top of her flats into the dirt, making a bit of a mess on her shoes. She didn't mind it. "Rhyolo" Addison responded, "Son of Hades, interesting." She looked over the boy/man again, examining his red eyes. "How'd you get the ..... pretty... er- I mean... how'd you end up with the red eyes?" She loved how unique her purple eyes made her, and she wondered if Rhyolo felt the same. HIs eyes were intriguing, red was scary yet, pretty. She then realized how stupid of a question that sounded, Why are your eyes purple Addison? Because I was born with them? Gods that was dumb. "Eh... that was a dumb question" she said kicking up more dirt.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:08 am
Rhyolo would chuckle and pat her head as he smiles gently to her. "Heh, its is but I understand it. I was born with them. I surprisedd you asked about the eyes first though. People usually go for the white hair." He then renoves the hand from her head as he smirks and lookems at her own purple eyes.
Kasi
Kasi

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:17 am
Addison gave Rhyolo a skeptical look as he patted her on the head. She wasn't an animal to pet, just short. Gods. Addison stayed seated, straightening out her camp shirt that went to her thighs that fell on black leggings, to her lavendar shoes. She eyed the forest for a moment, thinking that she heard some rustling, could be a monster or her imagination. She shook off the thought,"Usually, people dye their hair so I couldn't tell if it was real or not. But I'll bite, what's with the hair too?" She said with a laugh.

ooc: Monster attack?:D
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:07 pm
Rhyolo would look to her and smirk as he points to his eyebrows as he began to explain it to her. "Most people dont bother to dye their eyebrows or their eyelashes as well. Anyways I was born with mine. Spirit tried possesing me while my mom was pregnant with me. So the spirit shit, mad me lose melanin and effected my hair."
Kasi
Kasi

Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:12 pm
Addison shrugged at the point he made, "you never know, people could go to any lengths to dye their eyebrows and eye lashes. Have you met mortals? Some of them need some style choices from the Aphrodite cabin." Addison laughed at her own joke, her shoulders became relaxed the more she talked with Rhyolo. She became less awkward and more comfortable within the conversation. "Anywho... white hair naturally is cool as Khione....literally" Addison grinned, her petite face overcoming with a smile.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:42 pm
Rhyolo would have chuckled aling with her as she poked fun of the mortals. "Honestly, even the Aphrodite kids couldn't help those poor unfortunate souls." he would smile to the smiller girl as he sighed with relief. "You know what addie? I like you. We should hang out more."
Kasi
Kasi

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:12 am
Addie did an awkward curtsy, "Thanks..?" She said questioning, the boys motives. Addison heard rustling in the trees again, she twirled her blonde head, her hair flying behind her. Addison's lavender eyes caught the movement in the trees before it revealed itself to Rhyolo and Addison. Within seconds, knives had appeared from Addison's black cardigan sleeves, two 6 inch bronze knives, then purple psi energy engulfed the knives, making them extra dangerous. "I think.... I think there's something in the woods." Addison wasn't surprised as they were in the deepest parts of the camp. She stood ready, and on guard in case whatever was moving out there wanted to jump out and play with them.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:34 am
Rhyolo would growl a bit under his breath as he would stand up to face the place where the rustlung was happening. The demigod wouldn't even draw his weapons as he began to walk slowly to the monster's location. The smile on his face had been wiped away as he now wore a blank face, but his eyes were like daggers and seemed like they could kill. "Ok, come one out monster. If you do so now your death won't be completely painful and you won't take as long to reform." There was a new cobfidence and coldness in his voice that wasn't there before, seething with murderous intent.
Kasi
Kasi

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:40 am
Addison followed Rhyolo switfly, "Hey! You don't get to have all the fun." She was smiling as she said it, still holding the psi-energy daggers. A Chimera the size of a SUV jumped out of the green of the trees, up and over Addison and Rhyolo. As Addison's eyes followed the monster, she turned quickly to find it facing them. Addison's eyes widened, she wasn't sure if it was fear, or excitement. As she got ready to fight, the monster started to breathe fire in their direction.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:50 am
Rhyolo would have watched the monster, using his peripheral vision to follow the monster until it was behind them. Rhyolo would have melted into ths shadows as soon the fire was sprayed at them. He would reappear above the monster as he then landed on it's back. Rhyolo would then exert a feeling of fear and dispair as the chimera would fall to lay down, it being ruduced to shivering by his presence. If Addie got to close to the chimera she would feel the same fear and despair.
Kasi
Kasi

Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:41 am
Addison ducked and did a somersault, away from the fire. She stood and watched as Rhyolo calmly appeared from the shadows and fell onto the monsters back. She threw a psi-energy ball from her knives at the monster, watching the monsters shoulder take the hit. "Be care-......" Addison didn't finish her senetance. She fell to her knees, crying. She felt sad, and scared. She didn't know why, she tried to resist it but she couldn't. She didn't know why she felt this way, she assumed it was Rhyolo doing it to the monster and she got some of the affect. She couldn't speak, she just stayed on her knees, her black leggings soaking up dirt and mud. She felt the tears fall and she couldn't control her emotions. All she could do is cry and feel afraid, Addison began sobbing and crawling farther away from the monster.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:53 am
Rhyolo would have continued to exert his aura for a few more moments as he then jumped off of the monster, a black shadow like aura manifesting around his body. He would have looked to addison and noticed that she was severley effected by his powers. His protective insitncts kicked in as he then quickly opened a fissure and sent the monster straight down to hades. He would then stop his aura and look to to addie. He would kneel beside her and put a hand on her shoulder. Hey! Are you ok? I'm sorry i may have taken it a bit too far, didn't mean to hit you with it like that." the fissure then began to close behind him as he checked on her.
Kasi
Kasi

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:08 pm
Addison pushed Rhyolo's hand away from her as she felt the fear, and despair fade away. Addison finally looked up, after wiping the tears from her face. But her eyes were puffy and red from crying. Addison bit her lip hesitantly, "I'm fine.... that's a.... crazy power you got there" she said between breaths. She was mad, but she was trying her hardest not to be. Addison stood up, just being a foot taller than Rhyolo who was kneeling. She shrugged, "you could stay there, make me feel tall?" She said trying to lighten the mood.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:18 pm
Rhyolo would get off his knee and sit on the ground and put his hands on his knees. As he looked at her he could tell the unease and anger she had, proabably toward him. He would smile wryly at the joke as he smiled. "Look, if you are mad at me go ahead and yell at me. You are doing a terrible job at hiding it."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum