Camp Demigod (Camp Half-Blood)
Please Register or Log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Register or Log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Melodies and harmonies Empty Melodies and harmonies

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:18 pm
Rhyolo would have been out in town as he decided he wanted to spend his day looking around in random shops. He would have been wearing a black hoodie with some dark kahki shorts along with some black high top shoes. His white hair would look semi tamed as he walked down the street. Soon enough he would come into a music shop and decide to look around the collections of cds and instruments.
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom
https://www.instagram.com/haley_the_random/

Melodies and harmonies Empty Re: Melodies and harmonies

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 pm
Jade had a habit of spoiling herself on shopping trips quite often - and today was no different. Her outfit had been effortlessly thrown together; her high heeled boots clicking wherever she walked, demanding the attention she often received. While she wanted to shop for new clothes, she made the decision to stop at a few smaller stores before she had to carry around any large bags. Opening the door to music shop, Jade was greeted by the site of old records and walls lined with CD's. Looking for nothing in particular, she made her way over to the pop section before beginning to scan through the shelves.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:57 pm
Rhyolo would have been browsing through the instruments before he started to head to the cds. He would head to the pop sectionf rist to see if they had anything that was good. Before he got there he would notice a girl in heels browsing there, she looked beautiful, and she looked familiar to him. He had no idea what to do so he pretty much just was taring at her like an idiot with his red eyes.
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:10 pm
Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga... while there were some good albums in the store, noting in particular stood out to Jade. Turning to head over to one of the neighboring shelves, she looked up to see a somewhat familiar looking young man staring at her. While being stared at was something that she was used to, it was particularly one of the things she enjoyed. "Can I help you with something," she asked him.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:20 pm
Rhyolo was shaken out of his daze when she had finally spoken to him. She had said the classic line of can i help you, he had to think quick or else he might blow his one chance and end up looking like a total loser. "Oh sorry, just enjoying the view, and might i say is it quite lovely." He would smirk to her as he chuckled to himself.
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:07 pm
His response was classically smooth. He didn't stutter, nor did he try to avert her gaze. She assumed that he was intimidated by her - which was actually something new for the girl. His response caused her to ever so slightly smirk. "Jade Mendoza-Rosales," she said, introducing herself. "What brings you out into the city today?" Something told her that the young man standing before her might be a demigod. After all, he did look familiar. However for the time being, Jade kept her mouth shut about that aspect of her life. Monster disguised themselves as humans all the time.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:29 pm
"Oh, me? I amljust here looking through different things, seing if there is qnything worth buying. I decided to use one of my few free days to come into town and walk around. lWhat about yourself?" Rhyolo would keep hilself calm and cool to the best of his ability, but the fact of her seeming out of his league didn't help.
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:10 pm
Free days? Either he was in a mental institution, or he was a demigod. But seeing as how it appeared that no one was following him, mental institution seemed less likely.

"I'm out on another one of my shopping trips. Clothes, food. I like to spoil myself a lot." She paused for a brief moment, still flicking through some of the CD's. "I don't think I caught your name."
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:18 pm
"Rhyolo Ruby. A pleasure to meet you Jade. Something has been bugging me about you though since you caught my eye. " he would look away and back to the cds. She looked so familliar to him, like he had possibly seen her around camp. He had to think of a sublte way to ask her just in case she wasn't a demigod.
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:21 pm
Bugging him? Jade thought that the conversation was going smoothly up until this point. Then again, not everyone felt the same way about certain things.

"Well what is it," she asked as she turned to face him.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:31 pm
"Have you ever heard of cabin 13?" He would look to her as he waited for an answer, or some sign of recognition. If she was a demigod then she would know what exactly he meant. If she wasn't then he would play it off like it was a band that was supposed to be playing tonight.
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:37 pm
Doing her best to remain inconspicuous, she was glad to see that her suspicions had been right all along - or at least she thought. While it was still possible that he could be talking about some random band, but considering what he had said before that she doubted it.

"I enjoy cabin ten a lot myself, actually."
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:41 pm
Rhyolo would have smiled and chuckled. "That explains alot. Of course you look so hot. Wait did i say that out loud?" he smirks to her as he feigns embarassment.
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:46 pm
The young woman laughed quietly. "You aren't that bad yourself. I particularly like the hair."

Taking a moment to take one more look a the CD's beside her, Jade threw her hands up in defeat. Nothing here seemed to interest her other than Rhyolo.

"Is there any chance that you would want to get something to eat. I'm starving and I know this great little place right down the road that does the best Spanish foods."
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:58 pm
Rhyolo would smirk and nod toward her. She had just made his job that much easier. He thought he was going to possibly summon an army of the dead by accident trying to ask her out. "Thanks, its a long story. Also, Sure. That sounds like fun to me, especially with your company."
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:26 pm
"I'll lead the way then, Jade stated, holding the door open for him. "The place is called Las Tapas. It's like a combo of Mexican and Spanish foods. Tacos, Paella... you name it, they pretty much have it."

Once they were out of the music shop, Jade took her place walking beside of Rhyolo. "So you're dad's one of the big cheeses, eh?"
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:41 pm
Rhyolo would smirk and chuckle at calling his dad a cheese. He would walk with her as he then stuck his arm out to her. "Deadly cheese. And your mom is the all natural Kardashian?"
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:06 pm
Taking his arm, Jade smiled. "That's one way you could put it," she said. Entering the restaurant, the pair of demigods would be greeted by the smell of various cooking meats and fresh tortillas. The sounds of the kitchen came from one of the doors nearest to them, a waiter carrying the food on the platter to one of the tables behind the hostess station. When greeted by the hostess, Jade signaled that they needed a table for two. Once they were seated at a small booth near the window, the hostess announced that the server would be with them shortly.
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:18 pm
Rhyolo would smile as they sat down across from eachother. He would look to her after he began to look over the menu. "Go ahead and order what you want. Its on me. You brought me here so its least i can do."
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:26 pm
"You don't have to do that," she quickly answered. "I'd be more than happy to pay for my own, really." It was at that time that the waitress would come over to ask them if they were ready to order. "Tacos de carnitas and a pepsi for me please. Extra limes on the side, if you don't mind?" She handed her menu to the waitress with a smile before turning back to Rhyolo. "What about you, Rhy?"
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:57 pm
Rhyolo would smirk and chuckle. He would then look to the waitress as he began to order."Una carne asada y rocío de montaña por favor. Oh, chile extra." he then looked to Jade as he saw the waitress leave. "No i insist i pay. "
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:42 pm
Jade was to surprised at how he ordered to even continue with the argument over who was going to pay. "You speak Spanish," she said, eyes wide, a hint of a laugh in her voice. "I know I shouldn't act surprised, but most people who claim they speak a different language usually just know the very basics."
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:06 pm
"You tend to pick up the basics. I may not be the best spanish speaker but i can understand the common words and find my way around using it, but still need google translate here and there. Talking to spirits can help you pick up a few things." He would smirk to her as he raises and eyebrow. "You speak french too don't you?"
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:30 pm
Jade nodded her head, taking a small sip of her drink that the waitress had just brought to the table a few moments previous. "Yeah. Wouldn't really consider it anything special though. Most of my mothers kids can speak it, so... But hey! It'll be useful when I finally get to go to Paris."
Rhyolo
Rhyolo
Best Rhyolo

Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:42 pm
Rhyolo would smile as be siped some of his moutain dew. " Maybe you will be able to go to Paris sooner rather than later? But anyways, speaking multiple languages is nothing to sneeze at. Especially if you know more than 2. So what else is intersing about you dear?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum